These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Saturday Roseburg Police 6:30 p.m. — A man was found in the vicinity of J&J Market on Southeast Stephens Street and arrested on suspicion of being in possession of less than an ounce of marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school. Sunday Douglas County sheriff 5:38 a.m. — A resident of the 200 block of Breezy Lane in Roseburg reported a neighbor broke their window and was out of control. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees