A Roseburg man charged in a head-on collision that killed a Myrtle Creek woman in November wants a judge to decide his guilt or innocence.
Roseburg man charged in Myrtle Creek woman's death asks court to speed things up
Trending in: Ticker
- UPDATE: Semi rolls off road on Interstate 5 near Yoncalla (video)
- Police log: Signs posted saying man had impregnated two teenage girls
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Alek Skarlatos awarded highest U.S. Army medal for subduing gunman on train to Paris
- City looking to lease Willis House to graphic designer