A Roseburg man charged in a head-on collision that killed a Myrtle Creek woman in November wants a judge to decide his guilt or innocence.
Roseburg man charged in Myrtle Creek woman's death asks court to speed things up
Trending in: Ticker
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Native American mascot ruling is a 'complete and utter surprise' for Roseburg School District