MYRTLE CREEK — A chase that reached speeds of 110 mph on Interstate 5 through Roseburg ended when the car ran over spikes set out just north of the Myrtle Creek curves Wednesday afternoon. The driver attempted to drive up a grassy hill after the chase and started a small fire that was quickly extinguished. Ian Kelly Green, 20, of Beaverton, was traveling south around 2:45 p.m. at approximately 94 mph near Milepost 127 in Roseburg when a trooper spotted him and attempted to pull him over, OSP Lt. Doug Ladd said. Green did not stop and led the trooper …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees