An investigation that included authorities digging in north Douglas County for a body ended Tuesday with a Cottage Grove woman sentenced to 57 months in
Caregiver, suspected of burying body in Douglas County, punished for theft
Trending in: Ticker
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale