A Sutherlin man, originally suspected of poaching antelope but who killed the animals legally, was fined $350 and put on probation for three years Tuesday
Sutherlin hunter fined for discarding antelope carcasses
Trending in: Ticker
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale