By now most of you know that I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer, which is why I ask so many dumb questions. In fact, I’ve made a pretty good career out of asking dumb questions. Some call it journalism. That’s why I had no problem asking Dr. Bob Dannenhoffer why health care costs so much more in the United States than in any other country. Dr. Dannenhoffer is CEO of Architrave, a company that pretty much manages the health care of Douglas County residents enrolled in the Oregon Health Plan. He is a really smart guy who knows …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees