Police officers, firefighters, veterans and members of the military waited on tables at several Douglas County restaurants Thursday to earn tips for Up2UsNow’s child abuse prevention programs. The Challenge of the Heroes fundraiser had the special servers taking and delivering orders at tables, filling water glasses and doing other restaurant-related jobs.
FEATURE PHOTOS: Challenge of the Heroes
Trending in: Ticker
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building