A Roseburg man who was convicted of pointing a gun at Douglas County sheriff’s deputies during an August standoff was sentenced to five years in
Roseburg man sentenced to 5 years for armed response to deputies
Trending in: Ticker
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn