OAKLAND — A 73-year-old Oakland man accused of sexually abusing a woman with Down syndrome was arrested Monday afternoon and held on $10.5 million bail.
Sex crime suspect held on $10.5 million bail
Trending in: Ticker
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg repeats as Class 6A state champion
- Wildlife Safari welcomes two elephants from Six Flags (video)
- Log, lumber prices lagging, but there’s optimism
- Battle of the Books combines learning and competition
- Prep Wrestling: Holland, Hargraves finish first at state wrestling tournament