OAKLAND — A 73-year-old Oakland man accused of sexually abusing a woman with Down syndrome was arrested Monday afternoon and held on $10.5 million bail.
Sex crime suspect held on $10.5 million bail
Trending in: Ticker
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Top 5 plays for Superbowl with kids | Moms
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Umpqua Community College nearing $5.4 million goal for health building