OAKLAND — A 73-year-old Oakland man accused of sexually abusing a woman with Down syndrome was arrested Monday afternoon and held on $10.5 million bail.
Sex crime suspect held on $10.5 million bail
Trending in: Ticker
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Former Roseburg timber baron, billionaire and Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth jailed in Montana