OAKLAND — A 73-year-old Oakland man accused of sexually abusing a woman with Down syndrome was arrested Monday afternoon and held on $10.5 million bail.
Sex crime suspect held on $10.5 million bail
Trending in: Ticker
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Sutherlin Fire Department exceeds expectations after Monday's fire on State Street
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company