The family of father and daughter Michael Tellone and Brittney Langford will host a celebration of their lives 3 p.m. Sunday at the Douglas County Fairgrounds. Tellone, 47, and Langford, 24, were shot and killed by a gunman Tuesday night at her home in the Winchester area. Police are seeking information leading to an arrest. A fund for both victims, The Brittney Langford Memorial Fund, has been established at Umpqua Bank. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees