Crews put finishing touches Friday on the Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights. The display, which opened Sunday in River Forks Park northwest of Roseburg, twinkles with more than half a million bulbs spread out over a 1.5-mile route. The light show continues nightly through New Year’s Day. The festival is a project of the Roseburg Rotary Club.
Feature photos: Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights shines again
Trending in: Ticker
- Photos from the Riddle fire camp
- Douglas County dance groups offer options for all ages
- Augusta adds first two female members
- Michael Clarke Duncan dead at age 54
- NW sun-splashed while SW doused