Crews put finishing touches Friday on the Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights. The display, which opened Sunday in River Forks Park northwest of Roseburg, twinkles with more than half a million bulbs spread out over a 1.5-mile route. The light show continues nightly through New Year’s Day. The festival is a project of the Roseburg Rotary Club.
Feature photos: Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights shines again
Trending in: Ticker
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- Neighbors: Douglas County dispatcher recognized for ability to remain calm
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute