Crews put finishing touches Friday on the Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights. The display, which opened Sunday in River Forks Park northwest of Roseburg, twinkles with more than half a million bulbs spread out over a 1.5-mile route. The light show continues nightly through New Year’s Day. The festival is a project of the Roseburg Rotary Club.
Feature photos: Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights shines again
Trending in: Ticker
- Photos from the Riddle fire camp
- Douglas County recyclers bend to China’s plastic policy
- New clinic at Roseburg VA Medical Center makes dentists smile
- Music on the Half Shell lineup announced
- Healthy Wednesday: Mother’s milk does a baby good