Crews put finishing touches Friday on the Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights. The display, which opened Sunday in River Forks Park northwest of Roseburg, twinkles with more than half a million bulbs spread out over a 1.5-mile route. The light show continues nightly through New Year’s Day. The festival is a project of the Roseburg Rotary Club.
Feature photos: Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights shines again
Trending in: Ticker
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Sutherlin Fire Department exceeds expectations after Monday's fire on State Street
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork