Crews put finishing touches Friday on the Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights. The display, which opened Sunday in River Forks Park northwest of Roseburg, twinkles with more than half a million bulbs spread out over a 1.5-mile route. The light show continues nightly through New Year’s Day. The festival is a project of the Roseburg Rotary Club.
Feature photos: Umpqua Valley Festival of Lights shines again
Trending in: Ticker
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms