This time of year stands out not only for the holiday hustle, bustle and cheer, but for many, the pressure of making New Year’s resolutions.
Extension Spotlight: Make clear, modest pledges to eat healthy foods in the New Year
Trending in: Ticker
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom