This time of year stands out not only for the holiday hustle, bustle and cheer, but for many, the pressure of making New Year’s resolutions.
Extension Spotlight: Make clear, modest pledges to eat healthy foods in the New Year
Trending in: Ticker
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Sable Curves a perilous stretch for drivers
- Retired police officer from Coos Bay sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison
- Roseburg Senior Center finds a home at former Chin’s building