This time of year stands out not only for the holiday hustle, bustle and cheer, but for many, the pressure of making New Year’s resolutions.
Extension Spotlight: Make clear, modest pledges to eat healthy foods in the New Year
Trending in: Ticker
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss