A flue fire early Wednesday caused an estimated $25,000 damage to a house at 454 Opal St. in Sutherlin, according to Douglas County Fire District
Fire damages Sutherlin home; smoke alerts occupants
Trending in: Ticker
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion