The Roseburg City Council is scheduled to decide Monday evening if it will give a $5,508 a year pay raise to City Manager Lance Colley.
Roseburg city manager seeks pay raise to stay ahead of chiefs
Trending in: Ticker
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Police log: Man causing problems after losing his beer