Numbers, charts and assumptions are being brandished like swords as analysts compare U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden’s timber plan with a House bill coauthored by Rep.
Editorial: Upon further review, House timber plan still looks best
Trending in: Ticker
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police