Oregon’s influence in the U.S. House and Senate is reason to be optimistic about the future of federal timberlands, Douglas County Commissioner Doug Robertson said
Douglas County commissioner hopeful federal lawmakers will boost timber harvests
Trending in: Ticker
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale