Conflict that had been brewing since 2015 between Douglas County Chief Financial Officer Jessica Hansen and Assessor Roger Hartman boiled over this year, after Hansen filed a $4.5 million lawsuit.
- 1 min to read
If it seemed warm for a Wednesday in January, that’s because it was.
- Police: Roseburg man killed friend while live-streaming, charged with manslaughter
- Roseburg Grocery Outlet gets new owners
- Roseburg man faces lawsuit after boat crash in Clatsop County
- Roseburg Public Schools releases results of independent volleyball investigation
- Sheriff's office seeking information after home invasion
- Police log: January 14, 2018
- Roseburg VA has highest opioid prescription rate in nation
- Discovery Point RV Park could become part of county's money-making strategy at Winchester Bay
- Diamond Lake's business drops due to lack of snow
- Pink to sing national anthem at Super Bowl
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Jan 20$5.00 p/kid