Our immigration system is broken and so-called brilliant intellectuals have all the answers, such as to quote the Bible in Leviticus 19:34, where it says "The alien living among you must be treated as one of your native-born..." When you quote part of one verse without reading the context you misquote the entire thing. That is what the liberals are doing to convince the rest to let all those illegals in America. I wonder how many of you know what this is referring to. It is not referring to allowing illegals into America or any nation.
This quote in Leviticus is referring to a "stranger" wanting to become a Jew and this was written to tell the Jews to accept this person who wants to be one of them. Therefore, the liberals are again misrepresenting and making the truth a lie as usual. You want to become a Jew? We welcome you. You want to become a Christian? We welcome you. You want free everything? Go back home.
America has been called the "Melting Pot" of the world. But these people came in legally. Here are some the rules for immigration in our Constitution in 1789, according to "This Precarious Moment: Six Urgent Steps that Will Save You, Your Family, and Our Country" by James L. Garlow and David Barton:
1. The immigrant must have good moral character.
2. He must support the Constitution and our laws and renounce loyalty to other nations.
3. They must live here five years before citizenship.
4. Children of naturalized citizens become citizens.
5. Security risks will be deported.
6. The borders must be protected.
In the law added was as follows:
1. Immigrants must pass a health exam and be able to support themselves. It doesn't say free living, free food, free education nor a right to vote.
2. An immigrant must have permission from America to be here.
3. Those here illegally will be deported.
There is one way America will fall; that is from the inside in whitewashing all we stand for. Wake up — it is happening right in front of you.