The News-Review has chosen to remove a letter titled “Working, tax-paying citizens they are not,” that was published on the Opinion page of Thursday’s newspaper and online.
After reviewing our guidelines, which clearly state not to threaten the harm of another individual, we removed the letter.
React to this story:
- Man who jumped into North Umpqua River presumed drowned
- Riddle, CCA not allowed to play down next four years
- Nickie Lee Hayter
- County commissioners ask Assessor Roger Hartman to fire employee
- Brews Review: Old 99 Brewing Co. puts Roseburg on the map
- Twenty five educators received golden apple awards in Douglas County on Tuesday
- Downtown employee cited for selling alcohol to intoxicated subject
- Two sent to hospital after fire at Douglas County Forest Products
- No foul play suspected in death of missing man
- Police log: Nephew tried to poison caller by putting rubbing alcohol in liquor bottle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.