I am staring at a rubber, purple bracelet on my wrist. I found it in a drawer a few weeks ago. Many years ago I attended a seminar that handed them out as an encouragement to complain less. The premise is simple. Put the bracelet on either wrist, every time the wearer complains, switch the b…
- Examiners identify human remains found in Myrtle Creek
- Man who jumped into North Umpqua River presumed drowned
- Riddle, CCA not allowed to play down next four years
- Nickie Lee Hayter
- Lone Rock to sue State Land Board over Elliott State Forest
- Two sent to hospital after fire at Douglas County Forest Products
- Brews Review: Old 99 Brewing Co. puts Roseburg on the map
- No foul play suspected in death of missing man
- Downtown employee cited for selling alcohol to intoxicated subject
- Police Log
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.