I am staring at a rubber, purple bracelet on my wrist. I found it in a drawer a few weeks ago. Many years ago I attended a seminar that handed them out as an encouragement to complain less. The premise is simple. Put the bracelet on either wrist, every time the wearer complains, switch the b…
- Police log: Writing on envelope says 'Please deliver to Roseburg Police Department, sorry I don't have any stamps'
- Riley Flury Rappe’
- Anti-tax activist files $42 million tort claim against county
- Female juvenile clocked going 40 mph over speed limit charged on suspicion of DUII
- Former Douglas County district attorney and judge dies
- Ask the dietitian: How much water should you drink?
- Police log: 'Neighbor kid' shot daughter with a BB gun
- State says North Douglas School District is not in compliance with Native American mascot reporting
- Police Log: Trespasser caught on surveillance tapes using computer at night
- William Ladd Lasswell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.