About 10 members of Cub Scout Pack 199 from Roseburg, patrol for trash around the Stewart Park Duck Pond and nearby trails near the Roseburg Fred Meyer store, as part of their efforts to earn badges for community service. The scouts spent about an hour in the rainy weather Monday afternoon, gathering several bags of trash in the area. Gabe Wilson, left, and Nathan Steep examine a piece of garbage. RIGHT: Samuel Long, 7, left, uses his tongs to reach a leaf from a tree while Gabe Wlson looks on Monday.
- Man who jumped into North Umpqua River presumed drowned
- Riddle, CCA not allowed to play down next four years
- Nickie Lee Hayter
- County commissioners ask Assessor Roger Hartman to fire employee
- Brews Review: Old 99 Brewing Co. puts Roseburg on the map
- Downtown employee cited for selling alcohol to intoxicated subject
- Two sent to hospital after fire at Douglas County Forest Products
- Examiners identify human remains found in Myrtle Creek
- Twenty five educators received golden apple awards in Douglas County on Tuesday
- No foul play suspected in death of missing man
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.