We drove past the covered wagons and the signs about the historic figures that stayed at Farewell Bend before us as we got back on the road to head home.
- How to tell if your total solar eclipse glasses are legit
- Police log: Man buys animals to torture and kill
- Rally against hate draws crowd at Douglas County Courthouse Monday
- Cody Wayne Sams
- Viewing the eclipse from Douglas County
- Wildfire closes Highway 138E; Dry Creek, Last Chance at Level 3 "Go" order
- Police seize 45 pounds of methamphetamine after Douglas County traffic stop
- Call racism what it is: evil
- The Pattersons bring vision to Douglas County
- The Roseburg High School Marching Band will add electronics this coming season
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.