TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Sports
- Local Baseball Roundup: Docs prepare for super regional
- Staying fit: Marah Baker’s competitive fire still burns
- American Legion Baseball Standings
- Auto Racing: Bryan Warf wins NSRA main event ahead of Matt Hein
- Fastpitch Softball: Douglas County wins 16B regional title