TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Sports
- Prep Football: Camas Valley hopes to continue success
- 2014 Douglas County High School Football Preview Schedule
- Prep Football: North Douglas figures out its position in 8-man football
- Prep Football: South Umpqua pursues 4A playoff berth
- Prep Football: Returning players to lead Sutherlin this year