TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Sports
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Cops and courts reporter leaves News-Review
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- Breaking News: Downtown U.S. Bank robbed Friday afternoon
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant