The 22nd annual Umpqua Fishery Enhancement Derby Steering Committee recently awarded a record $91,500 to fishery enhancement, restoration and educational projects in the Umpqua River
Umpqua fish derby grants funds to projects
Trending in: Sports
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn