ELKTON — Brandon Bowen scored 18 points, Colton Maxwell had 13 points and eight rebounds and the Elkton boys basketball team won its second Skyline League game in as many nights Saturday, 62-35 over Powers. John Evoniuk, a night after grabbing 13 rebounds, pitched in another 11 points and seven boards for Elkton (8-4 overall, 2-0 Skyline), which won its third straight game. Carl Martinez had a team-high 12 points for the Cruisers (4-7, 0-2). ELKTON (62) — Brandon Bowen 18, Maxwell 13, Evoniuk 11, Doudna 9, Sky 5, Leach 2, Helgren 2, S. Dunas 2, L. Dunas, Buell, Murphy. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees