GRESHAM — Junior Jesse Sadler had the top performance for Roseburg with an eighth-place finish in the boys 100-yard freestyle B final on Saturday at the OSAA Class 6A state swimming championships at Mt. Hood Community College. Sadler clocked 50.09 seconds in the race. The Roseburg boys 200 free relay quartet of Sadler, Carson Murphy, Patrick Berry and Hayden Boyter finished 10th in the B final, clocking 1:32.78. Junior Katelin Lambert placed 10th in the girls 100 backstroke B final (1:01.68), while the girls 200 free relay team of Lambert, Camilla Ball, Natalie DeBell and Catherine Dirksen finished 12th in …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees