MEDFORD — The Roseburg High boys basketball team is hoping to leave its late-game struggles behind in the regular season. The Indians took a big step in that effort Tuesday, stealing a 44-36 overtime win from North Medford in its final Southern Oregon Hybrid contest and postseason tuneup. Carson Reid scored 12 points, Devin Caylor had 11 and Kai Seely made two huge plays at the end of regulation before Roseburg dominated the extra period. The change in fortune couldn’t have come at a better time for the Indians (17-6, 8-4 SOH), who led late in all four of their …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees