TUCSON, Ariz. — Jake Rodriguez did not get one of Oregon State’s seven hits Saturday at No. 20 Arizona, but hit two sacrifice flies to send the third-ranked Beavers to the series win over the Wildcats in a 4-3 decision at Hi Corbett Field. Four Oregon State relievers combined to hold the Wildcats scoreless over the final 3 1/3 innings to give the Beavers to their fourth consecutive win in Tucson. The Beavers (18-1, 2-0 Pac-12) utilized a three-run sixth to claim the win. Dylan Davis drove in two on a double. OSU starter Andrew Moore became the first Pac-12 …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees