Oregon State Police dispatched two detectives to California Tuesday to question a suspect in the death of a woman whose body was found Sunday in Winchester Bay. OSP declined to name the suspect, though several news agencies in California, quoting San Francisco Bay area police sources, identified him as Jeffrey Griffin Boyce, 30, of North Bend. A heavily armed Boyce was arrested Monday night in Marin County on suspicion of two carjackings. He was in custody today in the Marin County Jail. He was to be arraigned today in Marin County Superior Court. Prosecutors planned to ask that Boyce be …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees