EVERETT, Wash. — Freshman Mitchell Tolman went 3-for-4 with seven RBIs to lead No. 11-ranked Oregon to a 12-7 nonconference win over Seattle in a nonconference game Tuesday night. Ryon Healy added three RBIs while going 2-for-3 with two runs scored before leaving the game in the fourth inning after he was hit in the face by wild throw. Brett Thomas and Aaron Payne both scored four runs, with Payne going 2-for-4 at the plate and Thomas 1-for-2 with two walks. Ryan Hambright went 2-for-4 with a double and a triple. Former Roseburg standout Josh Graham was 0-for-1 with a …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees