PALO ALTO, Calif. — Dylan Davis drove in five runs to lead the Oregon State baseball team to a 10-4 Pac-12 win over Stanford at Sunken Diamond Saturday, clinching a series win and propelling the Beavers to the 40-win plateau for the second time in school history. Davis went 3-for-5, including a two-run double, in OSU’s four-run third inning. The sophomore rightfielder hit run-scoring singles in the sixth and eighth to up his team-leadding RBI total to 42. Max Gordon and Andy Peterson each tallied three hits for the Beavers (40-8, 19-4 Pac 12). Freshman Andrew Moore (10-1), a North …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees