LOS ANGELES — The University of Oregon men’s and women’s track and field teams extended their streaks at the Pac-12 Championships on Sunday at USC’s Loker Stadium. The UO men won their seventh straight conference title, while the women made it five in a row. “We are not a team of one individual, but rather we are made up of all kinds of people who know how to step up and do their part,” said UO head coach Robert Johnson. “And so you saw that today where we just had one big performance after another all across the board. “I …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees