A Eugene man who will spend 10 years behind bars for manslaughter has no memory of the crash that killed an Oakland man, his defense
Eugene man pleads no contest in death of Oakland resident
Trending in: Sports
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn