A Myrtle Creek man who is suspected in a robbery where the homeowner shot at two burglers was arrested Saturday, the Douglas County Sheriff’s office said today. Terry Lee Ingles, 49, was arrested on suspicion of four counts of first-degree burglary, first-degree theft by receiving, unlawful possession of methamphetamine and initiating a false report. He was arrested around 2 p.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Southeast Douglas Avenue, according to the arrest log. He was held in the Douglas County Jail today in lieu of $1,101,250 bail. The office said they would release more information this afternoon. Deputies found …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees