SPRINGFIELD — To say it was the Levi Holden show would be an understatement. The senior tailback scored all four Roseburg touchdowns — one on a 90-yard kickoff return and another on a 65-yard pass reception — as the Indians remained unbeaten on the season with a 28-14 Southwest Conference football win over Thurston Friday night. The Indians (4-0, 2-0 SWC) trailed 14-7 after one quarter, but shut out the Colts (1-3, 1-1) the rest of the way. Roseburg shares the conference lead with North Medford (3-1, 2-0), which upset defending state champion Sheldon 21-17 Friday at Spiegelberg Stadium. “Our …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees