Two Roseburg men were cited after their car struck an occupied parked vehicle at about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 1200 block of Walnut Street, injuring a woman, police said. Debra Ann Caterson, 60, of Roseburg told police she was preparing to pull onto the street when she saw a fast-approaching vehicle drifting out of the lane. A car driven by Michael Anthony Thompson, 22, hit Caterson’s parked car. Caterson was taken by ambulance to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg, where she was treated and released, officials said. Police said Thompson started to run from the scene, but turned around …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees