ROSEBURG Woman flips car, gets DUII A 20-year-old Roseburg woman who was allegedly driving drunk hit two parked cars and flipped her car on Douglas Avenue Wednesday night, Roseburg police said. Laurina Parry Davenport was driving westbound on Douglas when she struck the cars around 9:28 p.m. in the 2100 block, officers said. Her black Chevrolet Cavalier flipped and came to a stop blocking the westbound lane, officials said. Davenport and her passenger, 21-year-old Roseburg resident Jacob Wayne Smith, were uninjured in the accident. Her car was towed from the scene. Officers said Davenport showed signs of impairment and was …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees