RIDDLE — A truck hauling a concrete beam weighing 185,000 pounds tipped over on a curve Tuesday afternoon, scattering debris and closing at least one
Truck tips on curve, closing I-5 for hours
Trending in: Sports
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss