A Roseburg woman suspected of driving under the influence of a controlled substance was arrested Monday night after she crashed her vehicle twice, police said.
Roseburg police: Driver in back-to-back collisions
Trending in: APOlympics
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Cops and courts reporter leaves News-Review
- Breaking News: Downtown U.S. Bank robbed Friday afternoon
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant