- CARISA CEGAVSKE Senior Staff Writer The News-Review
Parties on both sides of a lawsuit over the legality of a Home Rule Charter ballot measure have asked the court to decide in their favor without moving forward to a trial.
- Larry James Cookus
- Dry Creek, Horseshoe Bend campground now at Level 3 "Go" evacuation
- Carnival operators involved in recent Ferris wheel mishap
- Semi-truck fire closes I-5 near milepost 125
- Canyonville man unable to leave home dies in early morning fire
- Second murder trial underway for Myrtle Creek man
- Police seize 45 pounds of methamphetamine after Douglas County traffic stop
- Debby Cason
- Third murder trial set for Myrtle Creek man
- What to know before you go: Food at the fair
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.