A Roseburg woman suspected of driving under the influence of a controlled substance was arrested Monday night after she crashed her vehicle twice, police said.
Roseburg police: Driver in back-to-back collisions
Trending in: Outdoors
- Roseburg High School students reenforce 'R word' ban in Spread the Word to End the Word campaign
- Douglas County parks director Gary Groth turns love of forest into lifetime career
- Local Easter egg hunts and family events | Moms
- Public health advocates turn out in force to second town hall meeting
- Roseburg man flown to Legacy Emanuel with critical injuries after crash