TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Outdoors
- Auto Racing: Hein wins Saturday NSRA race, Nickel Cup
- Auto Racing: NSRA drivers ready for races in Roseburg
- Outdoor Tales: The cry of a child — a Diamond Lake story
- Golf: Teams shoot to front in Abby’s Chapman
- Richard Hikes: Buckeye Lake brings back hiking memories