Petitioning for recall of an elected official is sometimes necessary, particularly if there is gross corruption or misconduct. Sutherlin may be facing a recall and
Guest column: Sutherlin city manager has the power to thwart recall attempt
Trending in: Outdoors
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks