John Greenleaf Whittier, a Quaker poet, must have had quite fond memories of Thanksgiving and pumpkin pie, as we can see in his 1850 poem,
Extension Spotlight: Try this pumpkin recipe and you're gourd to go
Trending in: Outdoors
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity