SALEM (AP) — The future of commercial fishing on the Columbia River is now in the hands of the Oregon Fish and Wildlife Commission after
Oregon gillnet fish fight turns to commission
Trending in: Outdoors
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'