The term “public” is used advisedly here. Most restaurants restrict the use of their lavatories to customers. Still, all of these locations experience high traffic volume compared with any residential, private bathroom. Here, then, in no particular order, are Douglas County restrooms that stand out for reasons good and bad. 1. Camas Room, Seven Feathers Casino Resort, Canyonville It’s not attended with servants waving palm leaves, but this is still one posh potty. We particularly like the black tile walls, as well as the spotless white hand towels available beside the paper towel dispenser. 2. O.C. Brown Park, Dixonville Location, …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees