Editor’s note: Steve Bowers has a question-and-answer column, “Tips From the Treeman,” in his newsletter for Oregon State University Forestry Extension. The following is taken
Extension Spotlight: Is Rudolph a reindeer or a caribou?
Trending in: Outdoors
- Richard Hikes: Nevada’s Great Basin offers some grand views
- DFPA imposes fire restrictions
- Richard Hikes: Wintry Crater Lake offers snowshoeing splendor
- Fishing photo contest winners
- Richard Hikes: Only the stubborn take on Mule Mountain outside Grants Pass