Editor’s note: Steve Bowers has a question-and-answer column, “Tips From the Treeman,” in his newsletter for Oregon State University Forestry Extension. The following is taken
Extension Spotlight: Is Rudolph a reindeer or a caribou?
Trending in: Outdoors
- 41-foot nutcracker arrives at River Forks Park in Roseburg
- Roseburg’s North River to soon launch its biggest boat
- BREAKING NEWS: Log truck and SUV crash near Glide
- Roseburg’s Cobb Children’s Learning Center students practice experiential learning
- ‘Nutcracker’ features local and Eugene dancers in Roseburg ballet