A 52-year-old transient was arrested Monday afternoon after he was allegedly caught huffing a can of starting fluid on the railroad tracks in the 600
Roseburg police arrest transient allegedly huffing
Trending in: Outdoors
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn