As surely as daffodils pop through the soil, the Spring Fair returns to the Douglas County Fairgrounds. Live music will complement the crafts for sale at more than 130 booths at the fair’s 38th annual edition Friday through Sunday. The fair will have something for everyone, fair coordinator Louis Montano said. “There is something going on all the time. The idea is to provide a continuous entertainment experience,” he said. Jewelry, clothing and artwork are just a few of the items that will be for sale. The event will be open from 1 to 9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees